Qualification Specialist (Remote and/or Waco, TX)
Short tab description is a short skimable paragraph that gives just enough information.
The Qualification Specialist will uphold the highest standards of support for our team, clients, and business partners. This person will have exceptional organizational, communication, and technology skills while also being accountable and able to adapt to the multiple responsibilities that come along with working in a small company where everyone must be willing to expand beyond their normal day-to-day roles.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Data entry utilizing Franchise CRM system
- Register franchise leads.
- Communicate registration confirmation with Consultants.
- Initial validation of liquid capital and net worth of organic leads
- Brand territory checks using mapping software
- Scheduling/Rescheduling candidate Calls
- Validation/Leadership weekly email & text reminders
- Lead Status Reporting
- Manage sales appointments for Director of Franchise Development
- Answer incoming calls / make outbound calls
- First Impression of FGC on phone calls
- Back up to other sales support roles as needed
- Degree from a 2 or 4-year school or equivalent experience preferred
- Proven work experience as a sales support agent
- Experience in franchising is preferred but not required
- General business knowledge a plus, in order to explain franchise opportunities
- Positions available remote and/or in Waco, TX
- Monday thru Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Minimal physical requirements are required.